Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Switching Gears

I've been very involved with the new forum I created at www.ChristianCreativeWriters.com, and my hard work is rewarded every day with new registered members and all of their fantastic work. I've also finished the twelfth chapter of my book. But, one does have to make money to live. So, when a company called to ask me for an interview it was a little jolting to the senses. First, I couldn't believe there are still companies hiring out there, and that one of them called me. And, second, I've been so immersed in the world of books, short stories, and poetry, it feels sort of like my life, as I know it now, is suddenly coming to a screeching halt and now I need to make a u-turn. My occupation deals mainly in statistics, analytical reports, and research. It's very different from what I've been up to lately. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I'm ecstatic about having an interview, and I truly enjoy research. It just goes to show, there is still hope for all of us without jobs, and you never know what the Lord has planned for you. I don't know if I'll get the job, but it does boost my moral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment