Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Who Knew?

When I created my forum, I didn't think it would turn out the way it has. I figured I would make a few Christian friends who share the same passion for writing as I do. Who knew it would turn out to be much more than I ever bargained for? Christians from all walks of life are joining and sending me personal messages thanking me for creating it. There are pastors, pastor's wives, born again ex-cons, people who are hurting in terrible ways, young people trying to get their start, and just people on fire for the Lord. What a blessing it is to read all of their work and see the light of Jesus shine through. As it grows, I get busier, almost too busy, but I love it. I like to respond to each and every one of them to make them feel comfortable. It just goes to show, you never know what God has up His sleeve. It can be pretty amazing! I thank Him for blessing me in such a unique way.

No comments:

Post a Comment